Madison, Philadelphia, Southport, Stirling (near Basking Ridge)
If you want to kick-off your career in medical editing in an environment where you will receive excellent training and be helped to reach your full potential, then a role at Envision Pharma Group could be just what you are looking for.
We are a global leader in medical communications, with an international portfolio of pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients, whom we support from our offices in the UK, Europe, US, and the Asia-Pacific region. We have an enviable reputation in our field and a heritage founded on continual innovation and leadership in best practice.
In this training role, the successful candidate will be mentored in the art of medical editing, which may include proofreading, copy editing, formatting and styling a variety of scientific materials for publication or presentation. Assigned to one or more client accounts, you will be working in close partnership with medical writers and graphic designers, to deliver the highest quality medical communications on behalf of our pharma clients. The materials that pass through your hands will disseminate new medical data and information to healthcare professionals and, ultimately, will help to support the best practice treatment of patients globally.
- Proofreading and copy editing scientific content, including complex charts and graphs.
- Reviewing artwork or on-screen content for optimal layout.
- Becoming familiar with and applying relevant style guides.
- Working with account team colleagues to schedule workflow.
- Managing your own workload to complete tasks to the highest standard and within agreed deadlines.
- Briefing studio colleagues on project requirements.
- Acting as liaison between medical writers and studio team for assigned projects.
Skills and experience required
- Exceptional English language skills (grammar, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary).
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Exceptional eye for detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- A positive and proactive “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES