(Senior) Account Manager
Stirling (near Basking Ridge)
Alligent, our Division specializing in medical strategy and communications solutions, is looking for an experienced (Senior) Account Manager to contribute to our continuing success. If you embrace client relationships, teamwork, innovation and problem solving, we want to hear from you!
Alligent focuses on supporting the strategic and tactical needs of the medical affairs, commercial, and medical education functions within its client base. Our office is located in Stirling, NJ, just 5 miles from Basking Ridge, 13 miles from Morristown, and NJ Transit is just a 3-minute walk from the office! As an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager at Alligent you will lead and manage client books of work, ensuring the objectives of the client and agency are met. This involves developing a strong client relationship and the proactive and effective management of available resources and timelines, to ensure successful teamwork whilst maintaining the highest delivery standards.
- Develop strong working relationships with clients and serve as the day-to-day contact.
- Develop and communicate client brief, and work with the internal team to ensure client requirements and overall objectives are met for a given project.
- Lead client and internal status updates,
- Ensure internal team has all necessary information and liaise with shared services as required.
- Delegate tasks and oversee successful project delivery.
- Manage financial aspects of account, including proposal development, budget monitoring, and timely invoicing.
- Apply an in-depth knowledge of both Alligent and client SOPs, and best practice.
- Undertake proactive scenario planning and application of strategic insight.
Skills and experience required
- 4-6 years of medical communications agency experience.
- Enthusiastic and hard working.
- Strong project and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident decision maker with sound judgement.
- Team player who can oversee and direct an account team successfully.
- Ability to problem solve and to recognize and raise challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Fluent in agency processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Ability to travel.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognising and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES