Senior Account Director
Glastonbury, Madison, New York, Philadelphia, Southport, Stirling
Are you a natural leader looking to enhance your strategy and account management skills? Do you appreciate a hands-on approach in shaping the future through client management? Envision may hold the opportunity for you!
The Senior Account Director will work as part of the Curo Heath Economics and Market Access team, focused on our presence in key accounts by leading client relationship activities, supporting identification of new opportunities in new therapeutic areas within an account, and developing solution proposals around Curo digital offerings to address client needs. This individual will engage with client projects as an executive sponsor, providing leadership to the intern PM and providing high-level client engagement to ensure satisfaction versus objectives.
- Provide strategy formulation and execution through strategic support to senior management.
- Support business development initiatives by proactively identifying potential opportunities for new business relevant to all Curo service lines.
- Motivate and lead teams to deliver to the highest standards through plan management and strategic content guidance.
- Optimize plan implementation to contribute to revenue targets as a delivery sponsor and engage with clients around
- Actively participate in the creation of a Curo USA team by identifying new team members and partnering with the recruitment team.
Skills and experience required
- 5 years’ exposure to HE & MA related deliverables (ideally including client side payer facing roles).
- Hold a level of credibility with senior HE and MA managers (Director and VP level).
- Track record of success in account management.
- Evidence of developing relationships in new accounts.
- Evidence of strategic planning capability.
- Ideally an appreciation of technology sales in a relevant environment (SaaS).
- Experience of delivery of HEMA services (SLR, Modelling, GVD, etc.). Ideally having led projects in at least two of these areas or been an active project resource.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognising and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES