Southport, Glastonbury, Philadelphia, Madison, Stirling, New York
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager, with at least 3 years’ experience in a client-facing role. You will have a strong knowledge of the pharma/Medical Affairs industry and will be a proactive self-starter looking for a dynamic opportunity.
Working with the wider Client Solutions team, you will provide comprehensive account leadership and support to ensure effective overall management of accounts and execution of deliverables. You will work both autonomously and in conjunction with a Client Solutions Director and Project Coordinator to exceed client expectations and continue to grow our business.
- Day-to-day client liaison to include participation in recurring or standalone meetings, ad-hoc discussion on project and account status and proactive problem-solving.
- Develop and maintain project status reports.
- Ongoing liaison with client and internal team to train on and implement new compliance-driven publications standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Financial management support to include budget development, revenue forecast, tracking of program expenses and liaison with Client Finance to raise invoices.
- Travel as needed to client meetings, national and international conferences and other Envision Pharma Group locations, as needed (approximately 10% of time).
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree minimum and 3+ years direct experience in client-facing, relationship/account management role.
- Demonstration of organizational and critical thinking abilities.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, internet search engines, Datavision).
- Familiarity with the medical/scientific publications industry, terminology and regulatory environment.
- Ability to manage a flexible workload, often under tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES