Are you an experienced account manager, with at least 3 years’ experience in medical communications? If so, this opportunity to join our growing client solutions team may be the perfect job for you!
Working with the wider Client Solutions team, you will provide comprehensive account leadership and support to ensure effective overall management of accounts and execution of deliverables. You will work both autonomously and in conjunction with a Client Solutions Director and Account Executive to exceed client expectations and continue to grow our business. If you embrace client relationships, team development, innovation, problem solving and you enjoy the prospect of inputting into the key decisions as the agency grows, we would welcome the opportunity to talk with you and listen to your ideas.
- Day-to-day client liaison to include participation in recurring or standalone meetings, ad-hoc discussion on project and account status and proactive problem solving.
- Develop and maintain project status reports.
- Financial management support to include budget development, revenue forecast, tracking of program expenses and liaison with Client Finance to raise invoices.
- Travel as needed to client meetings, national and international conferences and other Envision Pharma Group locations, as needed.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with key clients, stakeholders and third parties.
Skills and experience required
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Continual focus on innovation and critical thinking.
- Aptitude for problem solving.
- Bachelor’s Degree; scientific background preferred but
- 3+ years direct experience in client-facing, relationship/account management role.
- Demonstration of organizational and critical thinking abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES