Stirling (near Basking Ridge)
Alligent, our Division specializing in medical strategy and communications solutions, is looking for an experienced Account Director to lead delivery of US and global programs. If you want to develop your medical strategy skills and contribute to our continued success, we want to hear from you!
Alligent focuses on supporting the strategic and tactical needs of the medical affairs, commercial, and medical education functions within its client base. Our office is located in Stirling, NJ, just 5 miles from Basking Ridge, 13 miles from Morristown, and NJ Transit is just a 3-minute walk from the office! As an Account Director at Alligent you will assume a leadership role for your assigned account(s), and work in close partnership with our medical strategy leadership team, as well as your account management team colleagues. You will have the opportunity to provide input into key decisions as the agency grows, being responsible not only for delivery of existing business, but also for contributing to the growth and development of the business and the internal team for long-term success.
- Independently develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Act as a strategic partner to the client; create and develop plans including proposals, strategy documents and content for multichannel programs.
- Maintain and share with team a deep understanding of the healthcare market in which the clients operate.
- Manage the development of plans of work, communicating priorities, deadlines, changes and decisions.
- Review the team’s work, taking timely action to address and re-align work to meet client objectives.
- Oversee budget creation, negotiate with client, and provide accurate forecasts on your account for future planning.
- Lead or actively participate in creative brainstorm sessions and share new ideas.
- Directly line manage client services team members.
- Be a role model and set the tone for the client services team.
Skills and experience required
- Extensive experience in a medical communications agency (likely to be working at Account Director or Senior Account Manager level).
- Passionate about medical communications, with a solid understanding of all integrated communication disciplines.
- Able to work as a strategic partner with clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable leadership, relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Strong commercial acumen and financial management ability.
- Clear thinker able to make insightful decisions and remain calm under pressure.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Ability to travel.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES