Experienced Medical Writer
Are you Senior/Principal medical writer with experience of working within a medical communications agency? Are you looking for your next career opportunity with an established and successful company? If so, we want to hear from you!
Continued growth of our business has created an opportunity to expand our medical writing team and we are seeking to employ an experienced medical writer who can write proficiently in both Japanese (native-level and formal business-level) and English. The position involves the writing of medical publications (manuscripts, posters, and slide kits), regulatory documents (protocols, clinical study reports, CTD submissions, literature-based submissions, risk management plans) and other evidence-based educational materials.
- Preparation and delivery of evidence-based documents.
- Provide guidance and internal peer review as appropriate.
- Deliver the highest quality service to your clients, exceeding the expectations of the clients and external experts you support.
- Development of scientifically robust and engaging literature, in line with client briefs.
- Engage in discussions of strategy and tactics.
Skills and experience required
- Strong scientific/medical background.
- At least 2 years’ medical writing expertise.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An understanding of how to use language effectively to communicate complex ideas.
- An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail (in relation to both scientific content and editorial standards).
- Enthusiasm for working with physicians who are experts in their field.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES