Do you have exceptional project management and interpersonal skills? If so, then this dynamic new role could be the opportunity you are looking for.
About Envision Pharma Group
We are a leading, technology-enabled, global medical affairs agency. With 640 employees and 13 offices in the US, UK, and Asia-Pacific, we support the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients, including 18 of the top 20 pharma companies. We have an enviable reputation and a heritage founded on continual innovation and leadership. We have worked ethically and effectively with Japanese clients and thought leaders for more than 15 years. We provide a unique and comprehensive blend of service offerings, including: strategic medical communications and publications planning and implementation; regulatory writing services; HEOR communications; and technology solutions, including Datavision, the industry-leading publications planning software.
We have an exciting opportunity in our Tokyo office for a Program Coordinator. Working with colleagues across the business, you will support the implementation of our publication plans and the smooth administration of our Tokyo office. To succeed in this busy and varied role, you will be organised, proactive and have the confidence to make an impact from day one. You will be willing to ask questions and to suggest ideas. You will use your effective interpersonal skills, internally with team members and externally with our clients and other stakeholders, to help ensure successful project delivery.
- Work with medical writer and account management colleagues to successfully manage project delivery, liaising directly with client as appropriate.
- Maintain Datavision publication plan records and ensure that clients’ working practices are followed rigorously.
- Liaise with journals and congresses to obtain and communicate information, as necessary.
- Liaise directly with external expert authors, as necessary.
- Provide general administrative support to the team; eg, maintaining status reports, tracking forms and other documents, and drafting letters.
- Act as office receptionist and facilities manager.
Skills and experience required
- Native Japanese speaker with fluency in English.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Positive, energetic, problem-solving attitude.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in a program support role, ideally in a medical communications agency, pharma company or academic environment.
- An understanding of the Japanese medical and academic environment would be beneficial.
- Previous experience with Datavision is desirable.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognising and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES