Are you a recognized thought-leader with strong business drive and entrepreneurial strength?
This could be your chance to advance medical affairs in Japan
Based on our success to date, we expect our business in Japan to grow exponentially in the coming years. This is a rare and valuable opportunity to demonstrate your leadership skills at a unique and momentous time for medical affairs in Japan. As a proven leader, you will help identify and develop new business opportunities (services and technology), build relationships with key stakeholders, and oversee the development of strategic, high-quality content deliverables. You will use your in-depth understanding of the Japanese pharmaceutical market, medical science, ethical practices, and product positioning to help our clients succeed. With your leadership and coaching skills, you will motivate and help our Japanese team succeed.
- Act internally and externally as the head of our Japanese medical communications operation.
- Build respectful and trusted relationships with key stakeholders including clients, thought leaders, industry associations, and patient organisations.
- Take the lead in developing an annual medical communications operating plan for Japan.
- Use your thought-leader status to liaise with Envision’s global leaders in medical affairs and help drive Japanese and international medical affairs initiatives.
- Exceed clients’ expectations by guiding and developing high-quality content across multiple channels.
- Oversee account teams to ensure delivery of exceptional client service at all times.
Skills and experience required
- Advanced degree in a scientific discipline (MD or PhD preferred).
- At least 5 years of relevant recent medical affairs experience within a pharmaceutical/biotech company or medical communication agency.
- Oral and written fluency in Japanese and English; with impressive interpersonal and presentation skills.
- An organised and disciplined self-starter who thrives on a high level of accountability.
- Organisational and project management skills, ability to prioritise multiple competing tasks, and effective time and budget management.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Available for regular domestic and periodic global travel (may involve weekend travel).
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES